Thursday, 19 June 2014

Positive and Negetives

Right positive and negatives of staying on my HND radio course


Positives


1) If I complete the course I can prove everyone wrong that ever doubt me


2) It is my passport of my little town


3) Can say I never gave up


4) May get a job that I love


5) If I complete the course I can spread me wings and live a little


6) Have skills that can last a life time


7) Radio Industry is easy to stay with, if you don't get a job you can still make programmes from the comfort of you own home studio


8) HND gives me more opportunities than a HNC would


9)  More chance to network with people


10)






Negative


1) what if I cant manage then everyone who doubted me was right


2) What happens if the course becomes too much for me and drop out anyway


3) I am stuck in this town for longer


4) Miss the people that have given me the support


5) Feel like people take advantage of how nice I am when it comes to paperwork


6)

No comments:

Post a Comment