Just got back my graded unit results back from college, i came out with a B which isn't to bad to most people but to me i like perfection and when i set my goals i like to achieve them, it gives me a sense of pride in myself cause i have been able to prove myself wrong and always been known to fail at everything i do. I guess this time i just set my standard to high, anyway who thought i could possible get a A clearly i thought that. I give up trying cause every time i set goals for myself i just end up disappointed in myself. I have never ever cried about a grade this is the first time seriously disappointed in myself cause i knew i could of done better and the stupid mistake i could of prevented if i paid attention such as turning the air conditioner off, reading script slower, making more of an effort of story telling. I wont be in such a mess now, This is when i start to question myself, is there i real point in trying, am i always going to be a failure or should i just give up on everything. I will have to think long and hard
if you want to listen to the how i am talking about head over to this link and give it a listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment