Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Dilemma

Okay here it goes, I have been currently studying HND Radio i just completed my first year of a two year course i am now having doubts about it been the right choice for me. I have told my lecturers who have had a word with me and spoke to me about why i am having doubts the reasons for this is i feel like i dont have the confidence at the moment and people keep telling me i will never make it or cope with it (like they done this year). i keep getting told to ignore what other people say but if its a constant flow you begin to believe it. I have been interest in the radio industry for near enough six years so that might be a positive for me staying and completing it. My lectures are been really supportive about it but for classmates that's a different story they keep saying aw i want to drop out on occasions, but have they laid awake all night on a number of occasions trying to decide it has brought them to tears probably not. I dont know what i want to do it is an internal war between my heart and my head we will need to see who wins by september

I wanted to drop out after first semester (just after Christmas) because i was becoming to much for me but for some reason and have no idea why i end up back for semester two trying to fight with everything and it paid off in the end even though i feel like it is not my best work i could off probably done a lot better on some off my classes such as News Production, Graded Unit, Feature Production and commercials but its done now just got to hope.

I hate making decisions about my future can i go back to been a child when you didnt really have to worry about it all you worried about was what your snack was.

No comments:

Post a Comment