Every time I come to a decision something comes up and confuse me even more on what I want. Just wish i could sleep for a while and not think about it or someone to make the decision for me. I loved the idea of been in control of my future until it I had to actual do. If you have read my other post you would be aware that i am not sure of I want to go back and do my second year of a two year course due to circumstances. i came to the decision of NOT going back after a while of thinking but now i want to.
Today i visited Kingdom FM with Jordan Burt to sit in Ali Mclearn Saturday afternoon show. Which was a great experience to be apart of as Ali taught as the basic of the studio layout. Even let me go live on air and talk about an outfit dilemma i had for going out to the pub tonight (wasn't actual happening) but was needing content so i stood up and done it. I was slightly nervous and was worried if i swore but luckily i didn't.
Now because of this experience I now want to go back and complete the course ahhhh. Brain stop it seriously need to make a decision soon and stick with it the more i change my mind the worse it is going to get.
Positive of sticking in
1) I might struggle with the the next year but i have the support in place to get through it
2) HND is more looked upon than a HNC
3) More networking possibilities
P.S its been a week since i last cut follow this blog to find out more about this chapter
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4438376961018473390#overview
No comments:
Post a Comment