Wednesday, 11 June 2014

An Introduction

I have had this account for a while now but never actual introduced myself properly

So here goes nothing, time to start documenting my life.

Well lets start off with my name, Megan but i prefer Meg or Megsy. I am your typical 19 year old female obsessed with the boy band, one direction NOT i am like the only one that isnt. When i am not in college (studying radio)  you will find me either in my bed sleeping or staring at a computer screen browsing through hours of youtube videos or scrolling through my facebook and twitter feed.

I am constantly moving between houses so i have no proper home, when i am staying with my parents i dont feel welcome i feel more welcomed at friends houses. I dont mind this way of life because i dont get on with my parents that well i am treated more like a slave more than a daughter.

I was diagnosed with depression in March of this year after battling with negative emotions, cutting and thoughts of suicide for five years so some of the posts that come up in this blog may include some tips and tricks to help me or you get through anything. This year so far i have attempting to commit suicide four times and the most recent one was only a month ago. This inst about attention seeking this is a way i have been recommend to get my emotions out.

any questions or want to know more about me just ask not afraid to answer them

No comments:

Post a Comment