It is so nice to hear from people who are meant to be your friends and care about you. There is only one friend who i am in contact with, out off three people. I know I can text them or phone but I am always the one making the effort while no-one else does just shows me who my friends are well more friend, I am so alone all the time. i dont understand i am crying myself to sleep most nights. I seriously need my friends to be there to talk to whenever i need them just to survive this holiday.
I think the biggest issue is my friends cant see or hear the things that are going on through my mind, on the outside I look fine having a good laugh like the next person, while on the inside there is a dark cloud which rains every so often, but the rain is getting better not raining as much as it used to but the dark cloud is still remains and think its going to be there for the foreseeable future.
No comments:
Post a Comment